We have brought to the industry a design that has taken over 20 years to develop and perfect. Today we work with many OEM's and System Integrators utilizing our Chain-on-Edge Spindle Conveyors. Our design has proven to the best choice for the demanding conditions of finishing.
A wide variety of product can be conveyed through the various processes of a painting/coating system, quickly with high stability and accuracy.
Conveyor turns and track, part rotators, chain take-ups and drives are all modular and self supporting with bolted connections. No field welding required, easily installed, and allows for future reconfiguration.
1.0" Std. Series
1.5" Std. Series
2.0" STD. SERIES
2.0" HD SERIES
3.0" STD. SERIES
3.0" HD SERIES
4.0" HD SERIES
Rigid, accurate, high load capacity, free spinning, non-rotating or detented. Greasable for long life and smooth operation.
Minimizes chain contamination and are easily removed to clean.
Spindle Guide Bearings
Dual sealed upper bearings ride on opposing insides of precision track slot to eliminate spindle wobble. Allows for rotating off-balance loads, and high-accuracy automation.
Sprocket or v-belt sheave options, protected inside of track to minimize contamination. Location between upper guide bearings and lower v-wheel allows for stable and smooth chain or belt engagement.
Spindle Rotation Bearings
Available on HD Series conveyor only, greasable upper tapered roller bearing, and lower radial/thrust bearing. Allows for smooth rotation of heavy and off-balance loads.
ANSI precision solid pin conveyor series roller chain with pre-stressed and lubricated bushings. This chain is custom designed for Precision Conveyor for our exclusive use.
Self-cleaning, v-locked load wheels with ball bearings and axle ride on a precision cold finished v-guide bar.
Precision cold finished upper slot guides and lower v-guide bar, heavy gauge, precision laser cut reinforcement ribs with flanged connections. All track and turns are modular allowing bolted connections, no field welding required.
*Other Chain Design Features:
Precision Conveyor's chain used on our Chain-On-Edge Conveyors is designed with the following features:
- Solid pin construction (versus hollow pin), allows for increased working loads and robustness, and is recommended for the harsh conditions that may be encountered
- Larger spindle connection dimeters allows for increased spindle loads
- No welded attachments allows for easy replacement and increased accuracy
- Solid rollers enhances rotation on the chain bushing while reducing impact loads on the sprocket tooth during operation
- All chain components heat treated to achieve maximum strength and greater wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded during manufacturing to minimize initial elongation
- Chain is hot-dipped lubricated to ensure 100% lubrication of all chain components to extend wear life and reduce maintenance costs
Examples of parts we've designed systems for
- PIPE COUPLINGS
- BRAKE ROTORS
- MILITARY PROJECTILES
- GLASS BOTTLES
- OIL FILTERS